True Grind Systems
Where Athletes Level Up
True Grind Systems internship
The True Grind System’s internship program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive learning experience that will improve your coaching skills. Our hands-on internship will give you the opportunity to dramatically grow as a coach/leader. Under the supervision of the True Grind Systems team, you’ll participate in coaching youth, high school and collegiate athletes, as well as adult/general fitness clientele.
Our weekly in service meetings will give every intern the chance to go over with great detail how we meticulously assess our athletes, the complexity of program design, and a number of various coaching skills.
- A basic level of knowledge in common training techniques, anatomy and physiology
- A strong desire to learn and the ability to accept constructive criticism
- Comfortable interacting in a professional manner to clients, parents, coaches and other True Grind System team members.
- Present yourself as a leader/role model for our impressionable young athletes
- Teaching and coaching the warm-up (foam rolling, mobility, activation, etc.)
- Strength training instruction (knowing the fundamental movements/exercises)
- Gym opening and closing duties, as well as daily housekeeping tasks
- Applications available: March 1st
- Application deadline: April 1st
- Interview selection process begins April 11th
- Internship begins June 1st and ends on August 27th
Interns are asked to work a minimum of 30 hours/week throughout their program. If you are interested in one of our available spots, please click the button below to fill out our online application.